A Professional Approach
We take care of all arrangements for the meeting, event or convention from flight and hotel bookings through to meeting rooms, special equipment, event planning, guest speakers, meals and refreshments.
Frederick Travel Waterloo is a fully-licensed one-stop travel management company. We provide any and all of the services you need to ensure your travel experience is worry-free. Our professional staff coordinates travel, lodging, ground transportation and arrangements for conventions, reunions, conferences, special interest groups and clients looking to travel individually or as a member of a group.
We excel in the detailed planning of destination weddings and honeymoons worldwide. Aside from the coordination of the travel and marriage requirements, please enquire about our free "wedding" services including mailing pieces, invitations and reply cards! All are designed in consultation with you to exceed your expectations.
Scott has been a travel professional for over 45 years. An expert in Destination Management, group and study travel, Scott has handled a large number of affinity and non-affinity travel programs including tailored international study and leadership tours for The Rural Ontario Institute, the California Agricultural Leadership Foundation, Nebraska LEAD and 14 other US based associations. He provides group and incentive travel to a number of larger companies including Monsanto Canada, Gay Lea Food Co-operative Limited and Curling Canada.
Well known for his attention to detail and professional service, Scott's expertise and detail ensure exceptional individual and group travel experiences.
Scott has been recognized for his excellence in agri-tourism, soft adventure travel and naturalist tours. A brief list of the many destinations he has successfully completed organized group travel for include:
- The Balkans (6 country tour) - February 2009
- Chile - January 2011
- Turkey & Israel - February 2011
- Russia, Ukraine, Poland & the Czech Republic - February 2012
- France, Luxembourg, Belgium & The Netherlands – June 2012
- Costa Rica & Guatemala – January 2013
- Hong Kong, Vietnam & Taiwan – January 2013
- India & Nepal - February 2013
- China – November / December 2013
- Portugal & Spain - January 2014
- Slovakia, Poland & Czech Republic – January 2014
- Northern Europe & Liberia – February 2014
- Ireland – October 2014
- UAE, Zambia & South Africa - November 2014
- South Africa – January 2015
- Chile & Argentina – February 2015
- Costa Rica & Panama – February 2015
- Peru, Chile & Argentina – June 2015
- Panama & Colombia - February 2016