Guelph Museums' 2018
In the Footsteps of John McCrae
Don't miss this opportunity to pre-register for the tour!
Itinerary will include stops in:
- and Bruges with sites including:
- Essex Field Dressing Station
- Hill 62
- Langemark German Cemetery
- “The Brooding Soldier”
- Tyne Cot
- the visit and presentation at the IFF Museum
- Menin Gate (and wreath laying)
- Wimereux Cemetery
- ceremony at the grave of Lieutenant-Colonel John McCrae
...and much more!
Further details to be available shortly.
This tour is strictly limited on a first come basis.
Pre-register today to avoid disappointment.
Contact Scott to reserve your spot!
We pleased to offer these EXCLUSIVE travel arrangements!Worldwide Central Trips